mardi 27 septembre 2016

Fall Coffee Lovers and Sketch and Color Challenge #48 Your Next Stamp



Hi everyone, the perfect mix for each morning!!!! 

for this card I used

I participate in the challenge Sketch and Color Challenge #48 Your Next Stamp with the color palette

I made a mixture of two stamp sets, i used liquid pearls to beautify the test tubes, Promarker markers, distress inks ans Glossy accents for the glasses details!
Papers Tim Holtz and Wer memory Keepers






18 commentaires:

  1. What a fun card with the chemistry bottels filled with milk and coffee.
    It made me smile ;o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a clever way to use that set! Love the outcome of the mixture!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is such a fun card design. Great images used on it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Now that's a fun science experiment. Cute card.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So adorable! Awesome combination of those two sets! Love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Such a fun card...I need to pick these sets up to make cards for my girl who is a scientist :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. LOL!!! This one really made me laugh - the images are such fun. And, as a chemistry nerd, it's perfect.

    RépondreSupprimer