lundi 15 août 2016

Scrap N' Dipity August Challenge "Watercolor"


Hi everyone, For my card I used today


The August challenge "watercolor" so, i created my background with a mask and distress products (inks and sprays)
I used liquid pearls to decorate the mermaid body and  the  the waves.

I colored my image with Promarker Markers

you are invited to participate with us this month

Challenge Rules:


  1. You can create anything you like!
  2. When complete you need to add your blog post to the Blog Hop (below this post) 
  3. When you create your blog post to showcase your project please do mention this post and link back to the challenge blog.
  4. You are welcome to combine this challenge with another,
  5. One entry allowed for this challenge, IF you use a Scrap N' Dipity image you can do 2 entries.
  6. Have fun!
more information in the Scrap N Challenge Blog blog



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire