Hi everyone, For my card I used today
The August challenge "watercolor" so, i created my background with a mask and distress products (inks and sprays)
I used liquid pearls to decorate the mermaid body and the the waves.
I colored my image with Promarker Markers
you are invited to participate with us this month
- You can create anything you like!
- When complete you need to add your blog post to the Blog Hop (below this post)
- When you create your blog post to showcase your project please do mention this post and link back to the challenge blog.
- You are welcome to combine this challenge with another,
- One entry allowed for this challenge, IF you use a Scrap N' Dipity image you can do 2 entries.
- Have fun!
more information in the Scrap N Challenge Blog blog