vendredi 5 août 2016

CDD "Photo Inspiration" Linky Party Week 1


Hi ladies, my card for this cute challenge at Craftin Desert Divas

I have used



and the digi challenge at Fb Group "Watercolor"


For my background i used 
Distress Stain inks
Distress Inks

****Others challenges****

My Favourite things "Smile"

I have colores with 
Promarker Markers

Blush, Cool Aqua C429, Cinnamon O427, Caramel O727
Flexmarkers
Pastel Pink R738


2 commentaires:

  1. Super cute card Alexandra. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing your favourites with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Cute card, the bunny is adorable and the shape of your card is so cute! Thanks for playing along with last weeks Passion for Promarkers :) Donna ♥ x

    RépondreSupprimer