samedi 18 juin 2016

Your Next Stamps/ Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop!!




I have used

Papers Joy Crafts and Papermania
Markers Promarker 

It is also my first card for The Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop





36 commentaires:

  1. Great interpretation of sketch and color challenge...cool card.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. LOVE the window cutouts!! Very cool!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So very adorable! I want a purple coffee grinder! (I don't grind my own, but I would still love having one if it's purple). :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Cool Beans Card! Love that sentiment!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is just FABULOUS!! Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. FABulous card, love how you used the colours and sketch, very inspiring. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Cute card! I love the colors you used.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hee hee...Love the "cool beans" phrase. My old aunt used to say that when I was a kiddo. Makes me giggle when I hear it now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Awesome card!!! Thanks for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. So pretty, Alexandra! Happy hopping and enjoy your summer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Love the coffee grinder, cool creation and awesome take on the sketch!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Such a fun card! Love the images!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Great coffee card and wonderful colors.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Great card design!I love the colors and the little cut out windows!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Great coloring love the window design.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. This card is cool beans for sure. Nice work on using both the sketch and colour inspiration. Thanks for playing along with our challenge #41 at Your Next Stamp.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Alexandra, this is fun card! love those windows with coffee things :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. what a great card and great take on the sketch! love window cards!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Alexandra,

    You have won a prize for your comment on Post 5 on my blog. Please email me at:sylviadnelson@gmail.com...your mailing postal address!

    RépondreSupprimer