vendredi 24 juin 2016

I need a coffee!!!! Summer Coffee Lovers BlogHop


Hi my card for today avec a very fun Digi Stamp by

 I love his designs, they are original and fun

Pour ma carte j'ai utilisée un digi stamp de Bloobel Stamps
J'adore les dessins de cette créatrice, ils sont originaux et amusants!!
A visiter

I have used


****Other Challenges****


Black Coffee by Humble Pie

I have used
Pastel pink R738, Blush, Vanilla O929
Moss Y334, Walnut O124, Caramel O727, Flexmarker Auburn O325
Flexmaker Watermelon R247, Flexmarker Shocking Pink M555
Flexmarker Dolphin Blue B418,Flexmarker Champagne Y217






21 commentaires:

  1. Love your cute and fun digi image, wonderful creation!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I don't know what to say, that's right I'm speechless, Alexandra! Have a good day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. LOL...she needs to hurry up and drink her coffee!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. There I am until have my coffee! Just saying!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. A fab card. I love the image. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow so cute, love the digi! Adorable fun card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. oh my, she does need her coffee...adorable and fun

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Totally fun card! Such an awesome image.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. he he he....your image is too funny!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. She does need a coffee...lol! So funny!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Fun card and beautifully coloured. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hi Alexandra,
    This looks fab. Your image is fantastic, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    RépondreSupprimer