jeudi 5 mai 2016

Family Time!


Hi ladies, here is my card fort the Jessica Lynn Original Stamps Challenge#4
Love so mucht the Bee freebie by Jessica Original Stamps

 to have my card I have chosen to print 4 copies bees to create a family scene!!!

I have used
Dies
Kesi'art (hive die)
Latina Crafter (Sentiment Familia die)
Papers
Dcwv inc Mariposa pad
Toga 

*****Other challenge******


I have used Promarkers

Burnt Sienna O324, Cinnamon O427, Caramel O727
Gold O555, Tulip Yellow Y337


3 commentaires:

  1. Many thanks for joining in the fun again at Passion for Promarkers, good luck in the draw.
    Lorraine DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Awesome card, although I'm scared of Bee's this is such a fabulous image and I love hoe you have layered them! Thanks for entering at Passion for Promarkers this week and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Another lovely card Alexandra. I not too keen on bees either in real life but your colouring of them is perfect. Thank you for joining us at PFP this week for Lorraine C.'s 'nature' challenge. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

    RépondreSupprimer