lundi 11 avril 2016

Hello Spring!!!


My colorful card for the monthly Digi stamp challenge by Craftin Desert Divas Fb
I have used a cute DIgi Stamp by Craftin Desert Divas


I created the back of my card with a embossing folder, I have cut following the shape of the  flowers. I then inking with distress inks Spiced marmalade, Picked raspberry and Peacock feathers and have stuck on a paper ' background with flowers)
I used the negative of die Hearts (love arrow) to create the title
a piece of  flowers washi tape to finish!!!

***Other challenge***



I have used Makers Promarker
Blush O729, Pastel Pink R738, Duck egg C528
Cinnamon O427, Honey Dew G519, Pastel beige Y717
 Wartermelon R274Magenta M865, Caramel O727
Tulip Yellow Y337, Storm Blue C927




2 commentaires:

  1. Another gorgeous card Alexandra. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Elaine's 'four legged friends' challenge. Good luck, Denise x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is so cute. Love the colouring. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    RépondreSupprimer