vendredi 18 mars 2016

Blog Hop Spring Coffee Loving Cardmarkers /Jessica Lynn Original Stamps


My Easel card for the Spring Coffee Loving Cardmakers


Thank you Jessica for this beautiful and fun freebie digi stamp!!

Others challenges

I used Markers Promarker
Duck egg C528, TRia marker turquoise, Cinnamon brushmarker O427
Caramel O727, Pastel beige Y717, Blush O729, Pastel pink R738, Storn blue flexmarker C927
Almond O819 , Metallic marker Black, Wartermelon flexmarker R247


Distress Inks

Vintage Photo
Frayed Burlap

Dies 
Spellbinders, Sizzix and Impression Obsession



45 commentaires:

  1. WOW!! I Love this card! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    Jessica Lynn

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Encantadora y muy divertida tu tarjeta. Me gusta mucho.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Awww man! I'm no good with fancy fold cards, but I SO admire when people can do them and do them right! And you definitely did this right. ADORABLE!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That is the cutest owl, Jessica, love the color choices! Have a beautiful Friday and Happy Hopping!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh my gosh, this is fantastic! The coffee splatter on the base is perfect! Awesome card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thanks for sharing your card in the ‘Men at Work’ Challenge at ‘I Love Promarkers’, your card is lovely.
    Diane Louise (GDT) x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love your easel card...looking forward to using this for a future card for the Hop...he's adorable.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh my,what atotally funscenery card with Brentwood owl.
    Love it! Happy hopping.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Cute!!!! I have not made an easel card in a while. You remind me that I need to do some more of these. Thanks for sharing

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I just love Brentwood owl, adorable card.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Oh, what a fabulous project!! Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. He's adorable! I can't wait to use this stamp! Your card is awesome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. This is adorable! love it!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Cute sentiment and easel card. Nice colors.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. That is so cute! I hope I have time to make one with this image, too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Totally fabulous card! Great coloring

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. What an awesome easel card! Love that adorable little owl!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Cute card! Love that owl. Thanks for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. I LOVE owls! This one is super cute in his little night t-shirt! Cute card!
    Take care!
    Michele

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. So creative and cute. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. I just love the card that you created for the Coffee Lovers Hop (Spring). Be sure to visit our blog and pick up your Free Brentwood Owl Digital Stamp! ( http://goo.gl/Hq0MAS ) Have a great day! - Jessica Lynn

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Jessica. I have already used on this card and I love !!

      Supprimer
  22. Lovely easel card! I especially like that splat at the bottom! Fun! I just became your newest follower and would be delighted if you returned the favor! My blog is http://carriescustomcards.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Oh wow!! What an awesome easel card!! Such a cute owl too!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. FABULOUS card!!!
    LOVE your CUTE hoot and FANCY fold, the ink splatter inside is a FUN finishing touch!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. The owl is just too cute! Fabulous card!

    RépondreSupprimer