mardi 16 février 2016

Boy I love You!!!!




Hi ladies this is my Love card dor the SOG community Fb challenge

I used


Promarker Markers
Blush 0729, Vanilla O929, Pastel Pink R738
Cinnamon O427, Gold O555, Cardinal Red R244
Pumpkin O467, Lime Green G178

 For the Passion For Promarker Week 333–luscious locks


 and I Love Promarker Challenge # 302 Bingo



Ribbon/Sentiment/Flower


Dies

Card, hearts Step-Ups by Stephanie Barnard Sizzix

Mr. by Kesi'art 

Papers

Bazzil, Papermania and Doodlebug Design "Day to Day"

Inks/Others

Deep Lagoon Versafine
Liquid Pearls Ruby Red
Enamel White



5 commentaires:

  1. Great colouring,nice card shape.Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers,Lyn DT.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fab card, Alexandra! Love the bright colour tones and clever card shape! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Passion for Promarkers. Lisa x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Super card Alexandra! Thanks for joining in my Lucious Locks Challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Shelly x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gorgeous card Alexandra. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP for Shelly's 'luscious locks' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at ILovePromarkers.
    Lyn- DT
    http://craftylynsblog.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer