lundi 18 janvier 2016

Scrap N' Dipity Challenge "Snowball Fight"



Hi there,  my card for the
I used "TANYA" a beautiful freebie digi stamp Scrap N' Dipity 



I also participated at

I used my news Paper Smooches Snowflakes Dies

I have colored with Markers Promarker
Pastel pink R738, Blush, Vanilla O929
Coral R937, 
Lime Green G178, Moss Y334, Olive Green Y724, Pastel Beige y717
Caramel O727, Cinnamon O427
Cool Aqua C429, Amond O819

Distress ink Brooken China
Glitter paper Papermania
DCWV "The mod-Retro Stack" paper
Embossing Folder Sizzix
Die Sizzix
Die 4enScrap
Dies Snowflakes Paper Smooches
Ciseaux Fiskars

Je participe aussi dans le challenge Fiskarettes Groupe Fb







7 commentaires:

  1. Te ha quedado muy bonita Alexandra!! Ojalá que tengas mucha suerte en el Reto!! Mil gracias por participar!! Un besote. Noe Scrap N´Dipity DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wonderful card, Alexandra! I really like the pretty green you used, and the great embossed background!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap N' Dipity! :o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful card, great colourscheme and love the handmade flower.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrap N' Challenge

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It's a beautiful card! Thanks you for joining us at challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer