samedi 23 janvier 2016

Be my valentine!!!


My card for this beautiful Blog Hop Event at 
whit this beautiful and cute Freebie by Jessica Lynn
Thank you so much, love love!!!


I also participate at the Wednesday Simon Says Challenge


and I Love Promarker Challenge #300 Use something NEW


I used
My New Digital Stamp and My New Golden Orange
Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels

 I have colored with Markers Promarker
Pastel pink R738, Blush, Vanilla O929
Coral R937, 
Lime Green G178, Moss Y334,  Pastel Beige y717, Tulip Yellow Y337
Caramel O727, Cinnamon O427
Cool Aqua C429, Almond O819
Shale R215, Antique Pink R346

Distress ink Vinyage Photo
Glimmer Mist Golden Orange
Glimmer Mist Sienna by Tattered Angels
Chalk Ink Vintage Pink by Prima
Chalk Ink Moss Lawn by Prima
Paper CLairefontaine
Cardstock Docrafts
Glitter paper Papermania

Dies Sizzix "You & Me" for my Background
Dies Sizzix "Scribbles & Splat" by Tim Holtz




5 commentaires:

  1. Your card is adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at JessicaLynnOriginal

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Adorable! I love this card.. Thank you for being part of our Linky Hop!!! - Jessica Lynn

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A gorgeous image and card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What an adorable card? LOVE it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Create with Critter challenge!
    Gayatri xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Fantastic way to use this sweet design!!! Regards!!

    RépondreSupprimer