jeudi 17 décembre 2015

Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Coffee Please!!! Sponsor Create a Smile




To my funny card ,  used a digital stamp Sponsor Create a Smile. I created a fun theme, it held little bigger and now urgently need coffee !!! I painted with coral Promarker marker inside of your eyes to create the appearance of fatigue. I used glossy accents .
I used

Paper Papermania and Clairefontaine
Markers promarker
Ribbon Coffee So Suzy Stamps






13 commentaires:

  1. Such a happy card! Tweet for coffee!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Funny little bird. Love how you used the frame. TFS

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Adorable...love the background papers and the frame you used. Great card.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ha ha! So cute! Love how fun and colorful it is!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a fun card, Alexandra, love your primary colors! Happy Friday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. He's absolutely fun. Love these bright colors and the way you've given him bloodshot eyes. Super cute card. Bev

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Haha! I love this little guy - he is great. Lovely card! :) Merry Christmas!

    RépondreSupprimer