vendredi 11 décembre 2015

Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Sponsor



For my sweet coffee card,  i used two clear stamps set by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps sponsor for the great  Coffee Lovers blop hop!!!

I used
Versafine Black Onix
Distress Ink Evergreen Bough
 I have colored with Spectrum noir Markers
Baker twine by Papermania (Docrafts)
Stickles crystal by Ranger

Love so much this event and Happy hopping for you!!!



21 commentaires:

  1. this little fox is so cute and a perfect coffee card~

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh! What a cute little fox! I like it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sweet and cute holiday card!! These tones are amazing!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a fun holiday card! Love your little fox! Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Very cute - love the dangling ornaments.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love this fox and he's already lined up with several cups of coffee. Great colors and great card.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh this is so sweet. I love that sentiment and the sweet little fox. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh I love the little glittery Santa hat on that cute little fox! What a great design, and imagine that!, I'm on my third cup this morning too! Darling card. Bev

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I love that little fox. He is so cute. Perfect sentiment

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Love that cute little fox... very pretty card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Oh that fox loves his coffee, 3 cups!
    Happy foxy, happy holidays!@

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Awww...little fox has a hat on. Too cute!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Aw, that little fox is ADORABLE!
    Holiday Hugs,
    Michele

    RépondreSupprimer