mercredi 25 novembre 2015

Christmas/Holidays!!



For this card,  i used a beautiful and sweet Digi Stamp freebie Whimsy Stamps
 Whimsy illustrator Crissy Armstrong has created an adorable Gingerbread Man "Miss Ginger" 

***************
I participate with my card at Promarker  Challenge "Christmas is Coming"


I used
Raw sienna 0646
 Caramel O727 
Coral R937 (for the body)
Lime Green G178 
 Cardinal red R244 
 Antique pink R346 
 Ruby R455 ( for the details)

Baker twine Lovely Tape




3 commentaires:

  1. Super sweet Christmas card that looks good enough to eat! Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers. Lisa x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Adorable ginger cookie!!! So sweet card. Thank you for sharing it!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Super cute card Alexandra. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    RépondreSupprimer