mardi 24 novembre 2015

Anythig Goes #212 Cheery Lynn Designs/ My besties en Francais Défi "N'importe quoi!



For my card has prepared a background with the colors of the French flag, red and blue ( i cut two pieces) which are glued on white base. 
A glitter white paper  to excel the center of the card and the digi stamp.

I cut in brown paper with Cheery Lynn die Colonial Design Lamp post ( is one of my favorites), to create a framework, that symbolizes  a street in Paris
The flowers are made by myself

For my card 
I used

Freebie Digi Stamp My Besties Design
Markers Promarker
Marker Chamaleon
Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Paper pad clairefontaine
Paper pad Glitter Papermania
Cardstock Papermania
Baker twine Papermania
Hand made flowers
Red Strass


Pour ma carte j'ai préparée un fond avec les couleurs du drapeau français, je couper deux morceaux rouge et bleue, qui sont collées sur la base blanche. Un petit rectangle brillant  au centre de la carte pour donner plus d'éclat a l'image My Besties 
J'ai coupé  avec le die Cheery Lynn  Post Colonial Lampe  afin de créer un cadre qui symbolise une rue de Paris
Les fleurs sont faites par moi-même



5 commentaires:

  1. Lovely card
    thank you for joining us at My Besties french blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Preciosa tarjeta y muy francesa. La muñeca y los dies quedan perfectos en el entorno que utilizaste, Alexandra.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful. I like the design of this card and the black and red are so striking together. Your flowers are beautiful. Thanks for joining our Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Magnifique! Merci pour votre participation au défi My-Besties Français!
    Bonne chance!

    RépondreSupprimer