mercredi 28 octobre 2015

Sketch and Color Challenge #25 Your Next Stamp


My little scientist is a little "gray", it is the color that I wanted him to look dirty after conducting an experiment!!!

For my card 
I used
Criss Cross border die
Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper Stampin up
Promarker
Distress Ink Spiced marmalade
Versafine Onix black
Sizzix embossing folder (flowers)




5 commentaires:

  1. :>) What a great idea to make him look like there was an explosion in the lab. I need to pin your card so I remember to give that idea a go myself! Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS and sharing your take on sketch #25~

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is such a cute and fun card! thanks for joining our challenge at Your Next Stamp!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your scientist is very cute gray! Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great take on the sketch and love that you made him dirty! So funny! Thanks for playing along with us at YNS!

    RépondreSupprimer