vendredi 23 octobre 2015

CHALLENGE Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps/ Simon Says Wrap ii up challenge


For these challenges
I made a pocket to put the money into

I used
Promarker 
Distress ink spiced marmalade
Versafine Onix Black
Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper Stampin up
Baker Twine Divine Twine by Lovely Tape
Sizzix Mini pocket die



3 commentaires:

  1. Bonito trabajo. La muñequita es muy graciosa. Te ha quedado muy bien. Y esa idea del bosillo... genial!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Muy ingeniosa!! Tanto tonos como la combinación de los elementos con la protagonista la hacen ver estupenda!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness I LOVE the design!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmie stamps!!!! (oh and that also happens to be one of my all time favorite Kimmie stamps!!)

    RépondreSupprimer