vendredi 18 septembre 2015

September 2015 Challenge So Suzy Stamps - Happiness is....





My card for the current challenge at So Suzy Stamps

This card is a gift to my friend Pilar, Happiness is (Bonheur/Felicidad) ... Knowing that despite the distance you have someone special forever !!
I Used

Wooden word "Bonheur" (Happiness)
Paper pad "Mariposa" Dcwv inc
Embossing podwer "Gold" by Stampendous
Washi tape words
Versafine ink "Deep Lagoon"



13 commentaires:

  1. Gracias por este detalle y por tus palabras. Son emocionantes para mi. La distancia no es un obstáculo para una bonita amistad.
    Un fuerte abrazo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I so love this and I love the vintage feel of the card with all of the gold accents! Absolutely wonderful, my friend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous, love all the layers and pretty design papers. Thank you for joining us at So Suzy Stamps Monthly Challenges this month and Good Luck. We hope you join us again.

    Amy- DT
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the wishing well! The different layers look amazing!! Thanks for joining the So Suzy Stamps blog challenge! - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow! Stunning. That wishing well stamp is so beautiful and vintage looking. I can't believe I don't have it. LOL!
    Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ Monica
    DT Member for So Suzy Stamps!
    My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much! Yes love so much the wishing well stamp!💗

      Supprimer
  6. Great card, I love the wishing well stamp. Thanks for joining our challenge xxx

    RépondreSupprimer