dimanche 30 novembre 2014

International Guest Designer Die-namites Dies

Hi everyone
It's my first post as a guest international designer for Die~Namites dies today. Thanks for the opportunity to participate with my projects in this blog; is an honor to use die-namites dies
To make my layout I used the fabulous die "Leafy Branch" and the elegant
"Dainty Daisies" die-namites dies. 

Hola les presento mi primer post como diseñadora internacional invitada para el blog Die-namites. Es una honor utilizar sus productos para mis proyectos.

coucou tout le monde voici mes projets pour participer comme invitėe au blog Die-namites dies
Joy Layout


I used to cut cardstock , modeling paste for effect in 3d, Distress ink vintage photo,  Shabby shutter, and worn lipstick. I sprayed '' Scarlet 'and "gold" Glimmer Mist for a glowing effect. I love the easy use of these dies and especially the ease then clean cut. I have also used the die Leafy branch as a mask
The Key Harmony Mixed Media Frame


For my second project, i created a mixed media frame
I used 

 I distressing the frame, we have applied a layer of gesso, i distressing again, then i applied the modeling paste with gauze to create a motion effect.
I have  distressed the edges of the frame and paper

I sprayed Glimer mist Scarlet, gold and Dragonfly, for Coloring the  dies cuts i used distress ink Vintage photo, Worn lipstick, brooken china, Spiced marmalade and Shabby shutters. Some wooden woods in french love, dream,calm, serenity and sweetness to finish creating the desired atmosphere





Hope you all like what I've created, thank you 


2 commentaires:

  1. Son adorables ambos proyectos!!!! Cuan bella foto la de Amèlie!!! Y los tonos de ambos elegantes y muy atractivos!!! Saludos!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Me encanta! Me ha dejado con la boca abierta. El primer LO está fantástico, con esas sombras y esas texturas que realzan a tu pequeña.
    Muchos besos.

    RépondreSupprimer